Summary: An incumbent in this position is responsible for assisting the assigned department(s) with various projects as designated.
$13 per hour
Responsibilities include (the following list is intended to be a general description of duties, and does not reflect all of the duties performed):
- Answer Customer inquiries
- Prepare and maintain a variety of reports.
- Assist in the preparation of special records and reports.
- Organizes, files, and records information.
- Received and screens incoming calls and visitors, determining which priority matters are and alerting the Director accordingly.
- High School Diploma or GED, vocational training in construction or related field; supplemented by two (2) years responsible experience in related field; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Incumbent must successfully pass a criminal background check, an employment medical evaluation and drug screen as established for this classification.
- Incumbent must successfully pass a clerical assessment to move forward through the process.
To Apply: Applications for employment can be accessed at pontiac.mi.us
EMAIL completed application and resume to email@example.com or
MAIL completed application and resume to the following address:
City of Pontiac Human Resources
47450 Woodward Avenue
Pontiac, MI 48342
Deadline to apply: Applications must be received on/before: Friday, May 3, 2019