Since 1964, the Pontiac Creative Arts Center (PCAC), a 501(c)3 non-profit, has continued its mission of “Cultivating arts and culture in the community through exhibitions, education, and outreach.” Click here to go to our new website.
- Ongoing exhibits are presented, workshops and classes are offered, and various community events are held throughout the year.
- Youth, adult, and special programming keep the PCAC an active art hub in Pontiac and Southeast Michigan.
- The PCAC averages 800 visitors per month with rotating classes in drawing, painting, sculpture, wood turning, dance, drumming, and ceramics.
- Funding for the Pontiac Creative Arts Center comes from several sources including the Furlong Trust and the National Endowment for the Arts.
- They also receive money from grants, special fundraisers, donations, memberships, and an ongoing support from the community.
- The Pontiac Creative Arts Center is also available for private and public rentals.
The PCAC is located at the corner of Williams and Lawrence Streets, west of Downtown Pontiac.
There is a private parking lot behind the building with access from Pike Street.
Pontiac Creative Arts Center
47 Williams Street
Pontiac, MI 48341